Complete Musician Training (Foundation Stage/Key Stage 1)
Upcoming dates: More dates to be announced soon. Contact us and we'll let you know when they're announced.
On this course you will learn:
- Kodaly principles and techniques
- How to apply Kodaly techniques to classroom activities, percussion and notation
- How to use Kodaly techniques to enable composition and reading
- Lively and practical listening techniques
- How to incorporate movement into classroom music teaching
You will also gain a comprehensive age-appropriate repertoire of songs, activities and resources, enabling you to plan and teach excellent music lessons for students across the age group right away.
The DaCapo repertoire that you will gain access to has been tried and tested over many years. The tools and resources we will give you have been shown to be effective for learning as well as popular with students of this age.
If you are a musician who teaches or want to teach F&KS1 in the classroom, course is perfect for you. Suitable for musicians of degree standard who read music fluently or sing.