The Complete Instrumentalist Training
Wednesday 8th May 2019.
A one-day training for instrumental teachers covering instrumental teaching right from the first lesson through to teaching advanced pupils. Suitable for musicians of degree standard who read music fluently or sing. Designed for those who teach or want to teach instrumental lessons. All instruments covered.
What is learnt? What are benefits?
In this course you will learn:
- Kodaly techniques for teaching rhythm and pitch
- Application of Kodaly technique to instrumental lessons
- How t teach notation (especially in the early stages) (Is this correct??)
- How to teach composition (Is this correct??)
- How to incorporate movement into instrumental lessons
You will also gain a comprehensive age-appropriate repertoire of songs, activities and resources, enabling you to plan and teach excellent music lessons for students across the age group right away.
The DaCapo repertoire that you will gain access to has been tried and tested over many years. The tools and resources we will give you have been shown to be effective for learning as well as popular with students of this age.